BLOG NOTABLE!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

AN IMPROVISED ODE TO NIETZSCHE - by Jim Morrison, september 1968.

Jim sentado al piano, y se lanzó esta:

He wrapped his arms
around his horse's neck
and kissed him everywhere

"I love my horse."

A crowd gathered,
his landlord appeared
and took Fiedrich
back up to his rooms
on the second floor
where he began
to play the piano madly
and sing madly, like:

"aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhh
whoooooa!

I´m crucified and inspected and
resurrected, and whoa!
and if you don't believe that
I´ll give you my latest
philanthropic sonata."

And the landlord's family was amazed.
So they sent for his friend, Auerbach,
and he got there in three days by coach,
and they took Fiedrich to the asylum.
And his mother joined him,
and for the next 15 years,
they cried, and cried,
and laughed,
and looked at the sun,
and everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home