BLOG NOTABLE!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

paja y blues





ELIOT ES SEXY. PEDRO NO.
PEDRO ES EL DE LA CHAQUETA DE RECOJELATAS.
QUIEN COÑO ES PEDRO?

y ahora, un blues. Cantado por Jim Fucking Morrison:

I will never
be untrue
Do everything you want me to

never stay out drinkin'
no later than two

i will never treat you mean
i wont cause no kind of scene
tell you all the people
all the places
i have been

i will always
treat you kind
gotta give you
peace of mind

only you tell me
that you love me
one more time

now darling
please dont be sad
dont run off like that
when you get mad

cause if you do
youre gonna lose
the best friend
that youve ever had
thats no lie

i will never be untrue
do everything you want me to do
bring all my loving
all my money
bring them home
all to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home