BLOG NOTABLE!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Foolish games - by Jewel

Seré cursi.
Si, lo haré.
SOY cursi.
Pero es que.
HEHE, WITH A LITTLE HATE FROM MY FRIENDS.



You took your coat off
stood in the rain
you were always crazy like that
I watched through my window
I always felt I was outside looking in on you

You were always the misterious one
with dark eyes and careless hair
you were fashionably sensitive but too cool to care

You stood in my driveway with nothing to say
beside some comment on the weather

But in case you fail to notice
In case you fail to see
this is my heart
bleeding before you
this is me down on my knees

This foolish games
are tearing me apart
and your thoughless words
are breaking my heart
You are breaking my heart

You were always brilliant in the morning
smoking your cigarrettes
and talking over coffee
your philosophies on art,
Baroque moved you,
you loved Mozart
and you'd speak of you loved ones
asI clumsily strummed my guitar
you'd teach me of honest things
thingsthat were daring,
things that were clean
things that knew what an honest dollar did mean.

So I hid my soiled hands behind my back
Somewhere along the line
I must've gone off track with you
Excuse me, think I've mistaken you for somebody else
Somebody who gave a damn,
Somebody more like myself
These foolish games are breaking my heart
and your thoughtless words are breaking my heart
You're breaking my heart

You took your coat off and stood in the rain
you were always like that.

Y violentamente darle stop.

Ehem.
Hello.
Mayusculas autonomas as usual.


piensenlo sin acentos
mayusculas autonomas
es bastante divertido si les da por decirlo asi
al menos ustedes es decir nadie
se pueden divertir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home